Saturday, September 12, 2009

fake drunks; frunks

Maybe it's just me, but I personally have no idea why some people like to pretend that they're drunk. If you have one drink, I don't care who you are, how big or small you are, how old you are, you are not going to be drunk. You just won't. End of story. It's one thing if you are a "happy" drunk while you're pretending to be drunk, but it is certainly another when you are a "depressed" drunk. Depressed drunks are so god awful (Depressed frunks are worse). I really can't stand depressed drunks. They make me want to gouge their eyeballs out. I mean, Jesus, if you know that you get sad while drinking- DON'T DRINK. It's not worth it. I don't care if it's a "social thing", if drinking doesn't make you feel better, then please don't do it, you annoying, depressed drunks.
I especially hate depressed frunks. Even more so, the frunks that hang out in my apartment that pretty much "pass out" on the love seat and when leaving, start to sob uncontrollably in the hallway. We have RAs people! Good Lord.

Final thoughts: Don't come to our apartment again please, Frunk. You know who you are.